2nd Deputy - Administration - Elections - Accounts Payable
- Prepare correspondence, agendas and minutes
- Prepare legal notices and send to legal newspapers in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up for accounts payable and payroll
- Update County website
- Prepare township budgets and annual financial reports in the Iowa Department of Management online portal.
- Maintain fixed assets database.
- Bill cities and schools for expenses incurred during elections.
- Bill cities for quarterly law enforcement contracts.
- Order supplies for the Auditor’s office
- Basic knowledge of computers such as Word and Excel. Able to use the internet to extract and record data. Operate general office equipment.
- Process various licenses and permits.
- Maintain the County’s database of Manure Management Plans.
- Provide notary services to the public.
- Schedule and facilitate annual compensation board meetings.
- Assist with administration of elections
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Department: Auditor
- Posted: 1/7/22
- Expires: 1/24/22
Return completed applications to: Please submit resumes to the Auditor's Office by email or hard copy. Terri Martens: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crawford County will not discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability.
More Job OpeningsPlease see our Employment section of the website for additional job opportunities in Crawford County.
In addition to being available for download from our website, employment applications can be obtained from the Iowa Workforce Development Center, open Thursdays, and located at 11 N. 35th St. in Denison.
Note that successful applicants for positions may be required to undergo pre-employment drug/alcohol/physical testing.