Denison, IA 51442
Hours Monday to Friday
Drivers License: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lic. Written Test: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Driving Exams: By appt. only*
Motor Vehicle: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Motor Vehicle Title Work: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Property Tax: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*You must pass your written test before we will schedule you for any type of drive exam.
PhoneProperty Tax: (712) 263-2648 Treasurer@crawfordcounty.iowa.gov
Motor Vehicle: (712) 263-2178 email@example.com
Driver License: (712) 263-3439 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (712) 263-3131
We now offer a secure dropbox at our east entrance for your convenience. This box is checked several times daily.
The Crawford County Treasurer provides property tax collection, issuance of vehicle titles and registrations, and driver's license issuance. You may also pay your property tax and vehicle tags online.
Our MissionOur mission is to offer you, our valued citizens, friendly, courteous, and efficient service.
- Email Motor Vehicle at email@example.com
- Email Drivers License at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Property Taxes at Treasurer@crawfordcounty.iowa.gov
- Elizabeth Morales, Motor Vehicle Supervisor
- Lisa Gallagher, Driver's License Manager
- Kristin Clark, Motor Vehicle 1st Deputy
- Ami Kesterson-Ladwig, Tax Department 1st Deputy
- Lori Garrett, Motor Vehicle 2nd Deputy
- Tammy Klinker, Deputy Driver Examiner