Denison, IA 51442
Hours Monday to Friday
Drivers License: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lic. Written Test: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Driving Exams: By appt. only*
Motor Vehicle: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Motor Vehicle Title Work: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Property Tax: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*You must pass your written test before we will schedule you for any type of drive exam.
PhoneProperty Tax: (712) 263-2648 Treasurer@crawfordcounty.iowa.gov
Motor Vehicle: (712) 263-2178 firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver License: (712) 263-3439 email@example.com
Fax: (712) 263-3131
DRIVER'S LICENSE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - NO WALK-INS. PLEASE CALL 712-263-3439.
****DRIVER'S LICENSE AND IDENTIFICATION CARDS:****
NEW INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN CRAWFORD COUNTY:
Effective July 1, 2023, customers who do not reside in Crawford County will be assessed a $10.00 convenience fee for renewal of a driver's license or non-operator's identification card unless they pay property taxes in Crawford County and provide proof of payment. This $10.00 convenience fee must be paid with cash. (Iowa Code 321M.9).
We now offer a secure dropbox at our east entrance for your convenience. This box is checked several times daily.
Our MissionOur mission is to offer you, our valued citizens, friendly, courteous, and efficient service.
- Email Motor Vehicle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Drivers License at email@example.com
- Email Property Taxes at Treasurer@crawfordcounty.iowa.gov
- Ami Kesterson-Ladwig, Tax Department Chief Deputy
- Kristin Clark, Motor Vehicle 2nd Deputy
- Brenda Schramm, Motor Vehicle 2nd Deputy
- Tammy Klinker, DL Supervisor
- Lori Garrett, DL 2nd Deputy Drive Examiner