Public Flu Clinic Schedule
Flu Vaccination Insurance & Payment
Flu vaccinations can be billed to Medicare Part B. Please bring all Medicare cards at the time of the vaccination. A high dose vaccine is available for those who are 65 or older. If for some reason your plan does not cover the vaccine, you will be responsible to pay for it.
Those with Medicare Advantage Plans or other Private Insurance must pay for the vaccine. We will provide a receipt for you to turn in to your insurance upon request.
- Regular flu vaccine is $30.00
- High dose vaccine is $60.00
If you do not have health insurance or your insurance does not cover flu shots, you may be eligible for a no-cost flu vaccine. If you think you might be eligible for this no-cost vaccine, please contact our office at (712) 263-3303.
Flu Clinic Schedule
When you come to get your flu shot, please wear clothing that will allow easy access to your upper arm/shoulder, such as a short-sleeved shirt.
Walk-in public flu clinics will be held in the following locations—Masks required:
- September 30 (Wednesday): Schleswig-Cheeta’s Bar & Grill -7:45 am to 9:00 am
- October 2 (Friday): Kiron Fire Station- 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- October 7 (Wednesday): Dow City Community Bldg. -11:00 am to 12:00 noon
- October 8 (Thursday): Manilla Memorial Hall- 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- October 9 (Friday): Ricketts Community Bldg. 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- October 9 (Friday): Charter Oak Library 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Drive-up public flu clinics will be held at the agency on the following dates/times—appointments required—call (712) 263-3303 to schedule your time:
- September 25 (Friday): 9:00 am -11:00 am
- October 2 (Friday): 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- October 7 (Wednesday): 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- October 14 (Wednesday): 9:00 am-11:00 am
- October 21 (Wednesday): 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- October 23 (Friday): 9:00 am-11:00 am
- October 28 (Wednesday): 9:00 am-11:00 am
- October 30 (Friday): 3:00 pm-5:00 pm