Military Records

Record your Military Discharge (DD-214) in your county

Certified copies of Military Discharges (DD-214) are available, free of charge, to the Veteran or any entitled person. If an application is mailed, it must be notarized and include a copy of a current photo ID. Proof of entitlement must be included.

DD-214 Request Form

Click here for more information about Veteran Affairs in Crawford County